Lit in the chest
author: doctor Umancuk AA
The burning sensation in the chest area is extremely unpleasant, and sometimes dangerous. Since the problem can be simple, associated with ordinary heartburn, and complicated - the cause of heart or lung diseases, diseases of the nervous system.
In addition to the defeat of these organs and systems, burning can be caused by any problem of any organ, even the smallest lesions can cause such sensations. Therefore, it is better to go through a full examination at once, consult your physician, therapist in any clinic.
The most common cause of burning in the chest area is heart disease. In any case, the first thing you should do with such symptoms is to turn to a cardiologist, go through at least minimal tests and examinations, for example, a cardiogram of the heart, ultrasound, a blood test. What can be heart disease with these symptoms:
- An infarction.
- Elevated cholesterol, as a consequence - angina.
- Ischemic disease.
The nervous system is very unique. To loosen it can be quickly and simply, repeatedly perenervnichav several times. But it is difficult to restore, and in some cases, it is simply impossible. Therefore, if you have passed the tests and consulted the therapist and he recommended you go to a therapist, do not be scared, but go boldly.
The cause of burning can be any kind of stress, strong feelings. You observe apathy, the desire to do nothing, you are tired more often than it was before. And even if you do nothing, you can sleep badly, get upset over trifles. Depression, bad and very disturbing sleep, mood swings, more often in a negative direction, all this can be the cause of burning sensations in the chest.
Problems with the digestive tract
If your problems are not related to the heart and your nerves, it's better not to stop there, but to have a checkup with a gastrologist. Here you will also be offered to undergo a series of tests and examinations, for example, so you can take blood tests, do a gastroscopy and so on. What problems with the stomach can cause such feelings:
- Inflammation of the esophagus (reflux esophagitis). Gastric juice simply corrodes the esophagus, destroying its microflora, walls and mucous membranes. With such a constant aggressive effect, inflammatory processes begin, and this can cause burning sensations in the chest area, mainly in the lower part of the chest.
- Heartburn. The cause of heartburn is a variety of problems of the gastrointestinal tract, so you should consult a gastroenterologist, with frequent manifestations of these feelings. Or, if heartburn appears not often, get any drug from this ailment.
Lungs can also cause burning in the chest. Any disease, mainly inflammatory, will cause similar sensations. It is necessary to monitor such manifestations as:
- Cold temperature. Any neglected cold, flu, can develop with severe lung diseases. Therefore our grandmothers, mothers, and we ourselves know that any sore comes down, provoking serious consequences.
- Cough. This problem can be associated with influenza, angina, so it's best to contact the therapist whenever you get sick to prevent the consequences. Pain in the throat, chest, constant dry and wet cough.
And so, all these symptoms should be eliminated medically, you should not wave them by hand, because any cough, sore throat, temperature, can develop into pneumonia (pulmonary pleurisy), or more simply, into pneumonia, both one- and one- two-sided. What exactly will cause unpleasant pressing and burning sensations in the chest.
author: doctor Easy NA
Sometimes the reason for going to the doctor is the presence of veins on the chest. Someone considers this phenomenon as a cosmetic defect, someone seriously worries about their health. The veins on the chest can appear not only in adults, but also in children, beginning with the period of the newborn.
author: doctor Maslak AA
Warming is the most common procedure that is used at home for the treatment of colds and in particular bronchitis. The breast is triturated with warming ointments, compresses are applied, and mustard plasters are put on their backs. This harmless procedure is in many cases useful, but sometimes it should be refrained from it. Because bronchitis is of different types.
author: doctor Gulenko S.V.
Physical development of a person occurs in accordance with certain biological laws and principles and reflects in each age period the level of quantitative and qualitative changes in the body and its functional capabilities. The processes of growth and development occur unevenly and depend on a huge number of external and internal factors, the fundamental of which are heredity and social environment.
author: doctor Polevskaya K.G.
In the chest is a large number of different internal organs. Accordingly, the causes that cause heat in the chest are not so few. It can be and disorders of the digestive system, and heart and lung diseases, and also it can be mental disorders.