Burns in the chest
author: doctor Umanchuk A.A.
The burning sensation in the chest is extremely unpleasant, and sometimes dangerous. Since the problem can be simple, associated with ordinary heartburn, and difficult - the cause of heart or lung diseases, diseases of the nervous system.
In addition to the damage of these organs and systems, burning can be caused by any problem of any organ, even the smallest lesions can cause such sensations. Therefore, it is better to go through a complete examination right away, to consult with your doctor, the therapist at any clinic.
Heart disease is the most common cause of burning in the chest . In any case, the first thing you should do in case of such symptoms is to consult a cardiologist, to undergo at least minimal tests and examinations, for example, a cardiogram of the heart, an ultrasound scan, a blood test. What can be heart disease with similar symptoms:
- Heart attack.
- Increased cholesterol, as a result - angina.
- Ischemic disease.
The nervous system is very unique. You can shake it quickly and easily, several times specifically perevoernichav. But it is difficult to recover, and in some cases, it is simply impossible. Therefore, if you have been tested and consulted a therapist and he recommended that you go to a psychotherapist, do not be alarmed, but go bravely.
The cause of burning can be any kind of stress, strong experiences. You observe apathy, the desire to do nothing, get tired more often than it was before. And even if you do not do anything, you can sleep badly, get upset over trifles. Depression, bad and very disturbing sleep, mood swings, more often in a negative direction, all this can be the cause of burning sensations in the chest.
Problems with the digestive tract
If your problems are not connected with the heart and your nerves, it is better not to stop there, but to be examined by a gastrologist. Here you will also be offered to undergo a series of tests and examinations, for example, also to take blood tests, do gastroscopy, and so on. What problems with the stomach can cause such sensations:
- Inflammation of the esophagus (reflux esophagitis). Gastric juice simply erodes the esophagus, destroying its microflora, walls and mucous membranes. With such an aggressive effect, inflammatory processes begin, and this can cause burning sensations in the chest, mainly in its lower part.
- Heartburn. The cause of heartburn are a variety of gastrointestinal problems, so you should consult a doctor-gastroenterologist, with frequent manifestation of these sensations. Or, if heartburn does not appear often, purchase any pharmacy remedy for this ailment.
Lungs can also cause burning in the chest. Any disease, mainly inflammatory, will cause similar sensations. You should monitor such manifestations as:
- Cold temperature. Any running cold, flu, can outgrow with the strongest pulmonary diseases. Therefore, our grandmothers, mothers, and we ourselves know that any sore goes down, provoking serious consequences.
- Cough. This problem may be associated with the flu, sore throat, so it is best to contact the therapist whenever you fall ill to prevent consequences. Sore throat, chest, constant dry and wet cough.
And so, all these symptoms should be eliminated medicamentally, you should not wave your hand at them, because any cough, sore throat, fever can develop into pneumonia (pulmonary pleurisy), or more simply, pneumonia, both one and two way. What exactly will cause unpleasant pressing and burning sensations in the chest.
author: doctor Light N.A.
Sometimes the reason for going to a doctor is the presence of veins in the chest. Someone considers this phenomenon a cosmetic defect, someone is seriously concerned about their health. Veins in the chest can appear not only in adults but also in children, starting from the neonatal period.
author: doctor Maslak A.A.
Warming up is the most common procedure that is used at home for the treatment of colds and in particular bronchitis. Breast rubbed with warming ointments, put compresses, put mustard plasters on their backs. This innocuous procedure is useful in many cases, but sometimes you should refrain from it. Because bronchitis is of different types.
author: doctor Gulenko S.V.
Physical development of a person occurs in accordance with certain biological laws and principles and reflects in each age period the level of quantitative and qualitative changes in the body and its functional capabilities. The processes of growth and development occur unevenly and depend on a huge number of external and internal factors, the fundamental of which are heredity and social environment.
author: doctor Polevskaya KG
In the chest there is a large number of different internal organs. Accordingly, the reasons causing heat in the chest is not so little. It can be disorders of the digestive system, and heart and lung diseases, as well as mental disorders.